SwagBucks!

Search & Win

Monday, August 9, 2010

Birthday Party

I had a great little Birthday brunch this past weekend at Shade. Although most of the people didn't really know each other, I had a nice time and the food was fantastic.

Table

Party favors made by Mostly Chocolate... If you haven't had anything by her, I highly recommend trying her chocolates & chocolate dipped fruit!

The girls

Brittany & Me
After brunch, Brittany & I went over to the Contemporary Arts Museum. The exhibit was interesting, to say the least. I finished up the day at BRC for dinner. I had never been, and I was very impressed! I will definitely go back in the near future. Sunday, I was able to get majority of my Christmas shopping done. I know, I know... It's early, but I love having that taken care of in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment