SwagBucks!

Search & Win

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

PAWPAW'S BIRTHDAY/WEEKEND IN REVIEW

Interesting weekend... Friday night I went out to dinner, and I ate escolar. BIG MISTAKE. I got SO sick from the fish. I'm not sure if it wasn't cooked well or if I had an allergic reaction. My tummy hurt throughout the weekend & I was blotchy. Sunday, I started to get really sick, and I woke up Monday morning in a TERRIBLE state. Nevertheless, the weekend was great. I went to visit Pawpaw, and we drove over to L'Auberge to do a little gambling. I got back Sunday afternoon and went for a short bike ride with my friend, Brad. Ricki was intown this weekend, so we all got together for a family dinner on Sunday evening. It was a really nice weekend, and I'm thrilled to be feeling just about back to normal again.




Saturday Night Dinner w/Pawpaw


Pawpaw & I Visiting with Louise & Sophie.


Rose, Looking GREAT, After her Heart Surgery




Sunday Afternoon Bike Ride with Brad...


David, Dad, & Ricki Acting Silly on Sunday Evening.


Close Up

Much Better...

No comments:

Post a Comment