SwagBucks!

Search & Win

Monday, June 7, 2010

Wood Floors & Adam's Graduation

I took off work on Friday to have wood (well vinyl wood) floors put in throughout my whole apartment (entry, kitchen, living room, dining room, and bedroom). What a mess!!! Ripping out the tile was ridiculously dusty, so I am STILL cleaning. I have a feeling that I'll be dusting every other day for at least a month (what a pain!).


Living room carpet ripped up
Entry tile ripped out

Kitchen tile ripped out

Leveling the concrete before they can put down the new floors


Glue...

Wood FINALLY going in!



Dexty peeking out while they were ripping out tile/carpet in the other rooms
After a long day... Everything came together. I'm happy with the color and the look of the floor. Dexter & Jeepers seem happy with it as well.

Living room/dining room!

Bedroom!

After a long day full of loud noises (from tile being ripped out), dust, and cleaning, I headed over to my Grandma's house for dinner with the family. My Aunt Ricki was intown, so it was great seeing her. Didn't get any photos Friday night. Sunday was my cousin, Adam's, high school graduation. I'm so excited for him as he gets ready to head up to Boston for college, and I'm looking forward to seeing him this Fall when I visit!


Adam's high school class

Adam getting his diploma!
The GRADUATE!!!
After graduation, we headed over to Kata Robata for a fantastic sushi lunch. Kata Robata is one of my favorite sushi restaurants in Houston; it has a great atmosphere & fantastic food. Yay, Adam! So excited for you to head off to college!!! Congrats again!
Family conversation before we got our delicious food


David, Adam & Heidi


The whole family after lunch! Ria & Tracy- Sorry you weren't here to celebrate with us!

Adam & me

No comments:

Post a Comment