SwagBucks!

Search & Win

Friday, July 30, 2010

Laramie Project & LOIS!

It's been so long since I've updated, but I have a lot to show and tell you. I went to the Holocaust Museum- almost a month ago- to see The Laramie Project (a play about the Matthew Shepard story). The Mayor of Houston introduced Judy Shepard (Matt's mom), and she gave a nice introduction to the play. It was a very interesting play that Judy explained most accurately portrays the events that happened to her son. Below is a photo of our Mayor & Judy.




4 Letters- LOIS! I went to see the corpse flower, Lois, at the Museum of Natural Science. We bought our tickets during the day that we were planning to go. We bought tickets to see her at 10pm (as the museum was open 24 hours a day to see Lois), we arrived at 9:45pm, and we waited an hour to see her. She wasn't half as stinky as I thought that she was going to be!







Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment