SwagBucks!

Search & Win

Monday, March 23, 2009

BUSY WEEKEND

On Friday, I purchased a new saddle for my bike. On my Saturday morning ride, I made it about 22 miles, and I got a horrible pain shooting straight down the back of my right leg. I tried to rest for a minute then get back on, but the pain wouldn't go away. SO, a volunteer drove me back to my car. I was very disappointed. I went back to the store where I bought the saddle, and I have now been directed to see someone who specializes in custom bike fittings for women., so that's what I get to do this evening. ANYWAY, Saturday night, I had a dinner with the Houston peeps that I'll be traveling with ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles.


The Houston group who will be riding in Cali



Sunday dinner with Tracy & Ria

Tracy & I

Dad, Tracy, and Me
Ria and David
(Girls with the Dads)

No comments:

Post a Comment